INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SIGN-IN AND THIS YEAR'S RODEO CAN BE FOUND ON THE "2016 RODEO ACTION" PAGE AND IS ALSO PROVIDED BELOW.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS ALL ITEMS WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
* Entry Form is posted below. Please print and mail entries and fee's to Pinal County Mounted Posse
P.O. Box 1128 Florence, Az 85132
Entries must be post marked by
Friday Nov 18th
No call-ins please
For any questions please call Kerrisa Olson (602)-318-8976
Please leave a message if no answer as they may be taking other calls
You will be called back...
* Entry fees and pay-outs will be handled by check or money order only,
* Entry fees include BOTH DAYS and Stock Fees are included.
* You MUST provide a copy of a Birth Certificate for each contestants. If one is not available, a school or state issued ID with the birth date will be accepted. You must not be older than eighteen (18) on November 29th to compete.
* Each event will be limited to 20 contestants per event.
* Awards: All-Around Saddles will be awarded to the high point boy and girl of the weekend. Buckles will be awarded to the average high points winners in each event; checks will be mailed to each average winner of both days.
* Attire: Western attire will be required including jeans, boots, button-up long-sleeve shirts and cowboy hat (or no hat) but NO caps will be allowed.
* Q & A's are available on the 2016 Rodeo Action page.
ANY CONTESTANTS THAT HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THEIR CONTESTANT INFORMATION THIS NEEDS TO BE IN PRIOR TO RODEO !!!!
Rodeo Events Entry Form
Waiver of Liability
The Waiver of Liability is included on the event entry form and must be signed. A separate form is not required.
Contestant Information Sheet
** 2016 CHECK IN'S WILL BEGIN
AT 10:30-11:00 AM ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 26TH... NO SLACK PERFORMANCE THIS YEAR
RODEO WILL BEGIN AT 12:30 **
The Contestant Information icon can be printed, completed and brought to registration OR... completed on-site at
the time of check-in CHECK-INS Check-in is @
7:00 am on Saturday for those riding in the parade and will continue from 10-11 am. Parade starts at 10 am. So parade/rodeo participants will have a busy morning. Rodeo Performance will start at 12:30 on Saturday and 10:00 am on Sunday. Contestant information page and Order of events are available on the icons below.